Monday, November 9, 2009

it's monday!

Been working a lot up here, but it's been good.

Went to a ghostland observatory concert last saturday, the light show was amazing!

Running has not been going as well unfortunately. I'm not super determined and the ice cold rain at 7am is nothing short of inconvenient. However, I am going to El Paso soon and should be able to do some running on the good ol' ditches behind my house for a few days. Keep your fingers crossed. I just want to run the entire 1/2... doesn't have to be fast... just completed.

With that, I'm so excited to go to Texas and see my family (esp. my nieces and nephew).

Anyway, there is a little update. I've been especially homesick lately, this usually happens right before I go home. Perhaps it is the anticipation... who knows!

<3 you girls

1 comment: